Sunday, April 14, 2013

Song that want to share... Love that can't be described.

Have been 2 months together with Mr.B. Sometimes just feel like time had passed so fast and i didn't manage to do anything. Thank you for the Happiness that given by him. Although we can't really spend time, but it's okay as long as we can arrange our time properly.
Want to tell him that i am really sorry for sometimes when i am moody, too emotional or a little hot-temper and talk with him a wrong way, so sorry about that.




Overwhelmed, nothing much to say. I just hope that I will never stress myself too much. As what I really think now, I really don't like my life now. Because it's so lifeless which everyday stick up with books, it just like my second boyfie. As to get better result on the next exam, just forced myself to do it.
Got no time to have any sports, no time for outing, no time to playing around. sigh
How good after form 5? Or turn the time back la please? Study will never be a hobby for me, but as a student that's my responsibility to accomplish it.
Sometimes even dad will ask me why am i look so stress and so busy? (just keep quite and to my things) .... " hello dad! do i need to tell you that this year is my last exam in secondary school? "
At the end, if can get good results mean i will try to do everything. Even I really feel give up my tuition cause it makes me exhausted, i can study any time as long as no one there to bothering me and try not to over stress myself. I finally know what will happen when i over stress myself. Like yesterday, i will like vomiting all time, so dizzy and feel like a ton of pressure on my body. Just hope that faster finish SPM la. That's all

sometimes just really appreciate that i have him, at least that moment i can just forget and leave my book away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads