Monday, July 28, 2014

TOUS les JOURS@ Bukit Bintang

That day was my friends' birthday. 
After the final exam, we decided to hang out at KL. 

Chocolate cheese cake 
RM9.90 

For me I think it was too sweet. Last time I had tried their strawberry cake, I think strawberry was so much better.


Egg Benedict 
RM9.90

Super good :) 
This will be one of their signature.


Lunch of the day. 

Other then coffee, sparkling lemon juice was recommended too! 


7 of us in the car.
Bobo, Kelly, Rachel, Jeslyn, Jia Ying, Shu Rou and Me.

Birthday girls was Bobo and Jia Ying. 

Me

Me

Jeslyn

Rachel

Me

Jeslyn and Me
Credit by: Bobo


Me, Jeslyn and Rachel. 
-Friendship-

Outfit of the day
Black. Simply and nice.

Happy to have this gang of girls with me.
see you next semester!

On semester break on, get so bored at home.
Uni friends went back to their hometown.
KL friends still have classes.

I planned to do something these few days.
Decided to sell my Pre-loved Items.
I got too many pieces of clothes that I didn't wear or wore for 1-2 times. All were still in very good condition.
Kinda wasted to keep them in the boxes.
Going to pick some and post on FB and my blog. :)

Stay Tuned! :)

-Brunch- 

5 comments:

  1. wow this becomes a must visit cafe in kl ya! haha btw 7 person in a car! illegal! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always struggle to pronounce TOUS les JOURS.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think that the cakes of TLJ taste mediocre haha!
    but the environment and interior design of the shop are great! :D

    ReplyDelete


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads