Sunday, June 22, 2014

Mini Rice Cooker + Mini Egg Cooker

Lately I'm searching on the Internet for a Mini Rice Cooker for myself. 
After I got one I don't really need to go out for dinner or breakfast everyday. 

I'm staying at my Uni hostel and planning to save money!
before save I had to spend first. 

One day, I found it on Facebook! 
It's very reasonable and perfect for a university or college student to have it. 
I got it from a Facebook User: Hazel Wong (click on it) 
She was the only one that giving great promotion for this Mini Rice Cooker. 
Buying the Mini Rice Cooker you can get the Mini Egg Cooker FREE!

This was how the box looks like. It's small and light. 
Because things were in MINI size. 

Seller was very super duper kind! 
I order it on Friday night and seller prepared it on Saturday.
I promised to bank in money to the seller on Sunday, so that she could deliver it to me on Monday. 

Mini Rice Cooker was READY STOCK! And was well packed!

This was the user guide menu. 
The Mini Rice Cooker's was 14cm x 14cm x 16cm 
In the Mini Rice Cooker Includes: 
- Plug 
- Rice Cup
-Spoon 
- Steel Plate 
- Extra Clips. 
The user guide menu for the Mini Egg Cooker.
Internal of the Mini Egg Cooker was stainless steels. Even the bowl too. 
Things in the Mini Egg Cooker Includes: 
- Plastic Cap 
- Egg Holder ( for maximu 7 eggs) 
- Small cup 
- Stainless steel bowl 

*Seller said must pour water to steam your foods. *

The external look of the Mini Rice Cooker
Ohh Yah! It's Maximum for 2 pax.

Height same with the my Nature Republic Toner. 16cm.

The Steel Plate in the Mini Rice Cooker. Use it to steam your foods.

The Plug

The Cup and the Extra Clips to look your Rice Cooker
The Internal of the Mini Rice Cooker

Here's come the Mini Egg Cooker

And this was the plug for the Mini Egg Cooker. 

If you are interested to it! GRAB IT NOW! 
It's still on SALES! 
Normal price for the Mini Rice Cooker was RM99 and Mini Egg Cooker was Rm40 
Total was RM 139 

Now, you can get it for only RM99 (WM), RM109(EM), including with postage!
for the Mini Rice Cooker and the Mini Egg Cooker 

Available in 2 Colors. 
White and Pink.

Contact Seller:
WeChat: hazel19860226

4 comments:


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads