Saturday, April 5, 2014

Orientation day! INTI International University

Day 1

2nd April 2014 was very first time I had to leave my family, friends and home at the back. Pack all my luggage and check in to a new place. 18 years I think I only stay overnight at my friends' house for only 2 times. This time I had to stay out myself for 4 years. Of course, i will be back on weekends. 
Daddy bough me to the nearby kopitiam before I had to head off to my uni. that's my simply breakfast for that day. 
-Half boil eggs 
-Milo kosong
-Steam breads 


And here is the ugly me. Took a short video while I'm walking up the stairs. My Bridging Program is 1 month plus, so Inti gave me this room. Super far away and I get a level 4 room. When I reached and had to take everything up, on that time I was like WTF?! Even father asked me why no lift meh? duhhh got also I take already la, dad. LOL 


Never get to take a lots of photo want activities were going on. 
This game call " Beg and Steal". Group members must cooperate with the runner who represent the group. Members had to get the item that faci asked for and runner just need to run to faci and show the item. :) 

On the 9th round, faci Aland ask us to get Qi Zhou (the person who get pull here and there) to win the round. hahahahaha damn pity of him. like 30-40 over people were pull his hands, legs and body for their runner. 



Pity Qi Zhou! He ran here XD



The last game we played on the first orientation day was Modelling. Our group chosen Ray to be the model. Funny for us but pity for me. Faci asked us to dress our model by using the item that used on the " Beg and Steal" game. 

Ray's hair was tied up by two shoes laces, neck was hang by a belt, not wearing gloves but smelly socks, members' watches and his right hand was holding Daniel's photo. 
Ray's hands RIP! hahahaha...

That's how my hostel room look like. But I will only stay at here for 1 month plus only and I will move to a single room. Currently I have a roommate from Pahang. Happy to stay with her :) 


This is me! Okay, is blackie! The Statue that represent "The Idol" singing competition. "The Idol" was known as a good singing competition in Inti. 9th April 2014 will be the Grand Final! Good Luck for the Finalists!! 

The Stact Club made blackie by using all the recycle things. Go Green! 



And here is some video about " The Idol" event :) 

Day 2


That'my dinner of the day. Burger King! 
I found that their burger was so much better than McD!!
Now McD need to pay for refill but Burger King was free of charge. They were same price as McD with RM5.95 excluding with the tax.

with Rm 5.95 you will get a burger, medium drink and medium fried. To inform you, RM5.95 is not added any extra cheese or maybe vege something, but the cashier will ask you whether you need to add or not. :) 


Late night McCafe! Thank you Cheong Zer for driving me out. We went out at 11pm something and he told me that was his dinner. OMG?! Was a supper for me leh bro! 

I just ordered a cup of Cappuccino with RM4.50 excluding tax for a cup of 8oz, the small cup. 

Day 3 


Hi Hi! Day 3 wasn't that hectic like the first and second day. Guys were so busy with the phones and the girl who peace is Xin Hui. She stay at the same block with me :)

Actually we all sitting at the same table but we chatting in Line apps. haha all become 低头族

Credit by Faci, JingHan

Our First group photo! Group 7 members. Unfortunately, group leader went back home. 


second group photo! some poeple wasn't here and we had a new group member today! :D Welcome! 


That's our group name! Hulk! Each group has their name. We asked to name our group with a superhero name.

 
So Sad i can't join them! just can sit a side and see. :( Due to the menstrual la. Saw them playing around until so happy shouting here and there. 


Before I sleep, let's take a selfie with Nana. Smile hahaha! 
Can just ignore this la. but i really love my bunny. I name my bunny Nana. 



Stupid Video again la. Just too free to do this :)

After this video.. i slept 1 an a half hour before my parents come to fetch me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads