Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Anugerah Day :) 12042014

12 April 2014 is the the day! My secondary school Anugerah Day! :) 
Unfortunately, I woke up late and I reached there on 9.30am. The students who were invited should arrived on 8am. I am like one an a half hours late. 

Li Jing here! I knew here long time ago. Since primary school :D 


Mun Pong! He was my Add Math teacher last time. I always asked me " How to do?!" 
hahaha thank you so much bro! 
I knew him when I was 12 years old 




Chen Hooi! cute girl har hahaha congrats to here as she get alot As too 
The Hall decor!

Selfie with Chian Leng and Sze Yoong 
With Ching Jun 

Mun Pong again! But that's Sze Yoong Hand. 
We were rewarded with some cash. $$
The most memorable teacher in the school! 
The whole school really affriad of her because teacher was very firece. 
But after graduate I really miss her, her stories. 
Thank you, Pn. Paramjit! 


my cute Add Math teacher! 
miss her too. she probably will be the best add math teacher! 
Thank you Pn. Mariahna! 
That's was the best reward! 
Hard work! 
not only happy but everyone around you will like saying congratulation and the good words. 
parents and myself also feel proud when telling people about my result. 

this will be the last time about SPM! 
Uni life goes on

I hope I have time to post something more frequently. Too Busy ! :( 

1 comment:


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads