Tuesday, May 20, 2014

That's My Life. Play & Study



The Night Market that held in INTI Students' Hostel. 
Don't you think it is very cool? I never think that my Uni will have such cool event. Really enjoy and happy for what the student from Leo Club did! Probably will give them a LIKE :) 

Organized by: Leo Club


the students from Leo Club had opened a stall with games for free. 
My friend was playing the pick soya bean game. 
Hmm... never participate because I can't pick up something round will a pair of chopstick with speed. 




That's what girls do when grouped together! Selfie kills the time hahaha 
this picture was we 6 girls' first group pic in the class. 
"The April Bridging Girls"


Every weekend, I will travel back to KL, my home! 
I miss home. especially the FOODS

Introduce to you all: Old Western Cowboy Steak House @ Desa Petaling
Cowboy was located super near to my house, I think I just need 5 minutes to reach there from my house
MUST TRY!! Sizzling Black Pepper Chicken Chop. You will never regret for ordering it. 
I am a "Black Pepper" lover, I ate many steak houses' or restaurants' black pepper but Cowboy's black pepper was always my Favourite. 

Reasonable Price too! 
Public Holiday and Weekends will always overload. 


Here comes the new flavour of Snowflakes! 
Black Diamond
Rm8.50

Lately, Snowflakes was introducing so many new Flavours. @@


Japan Combo 
RM6.90

Love the Soya Ice!! Support! 


For the readers, you may saw this brand before, right? 
But for me, I just want to say...
" Thank you, Dad! Thank you everything. Everything I say and I think I need will never think twice and get it for me. Because I never sleep will with the lousy pillow in my hostel, you get a comfort one. Thank you!" 
My dad really loves me so much! it's not a cheap pillow but behind those money I knew my dad just want to sleep well. Stay Healthy no back pain. :) 



Come back to my Uni Life!! 
As what you see in the picture. Ya, we were in the Music Room practising for Our Big Day! 
Work Hard for Success Peeps!

After all the hard work, it's BURGER time! 
RM10.90 a set with a bottle of mineral water. 
Super full on that day! Taste good! 

Art work for on our stress management talk. 

Supporting my Friend, Milo! 
He was giving a presentation in the hall 

Our First Fund Raising activities for our Big Day! 
Selling out "Fate Bottle"

Sold Fast! End Fast! 
Team Members of the day 


I drew the broad to support the event :) 


We ran our Fund Raising Event Day and Night 
But First! Let us take a selfie haha
By the way I am concentrating on my phone


After the first day of  Fund Raising events....
mosquitoes just love me too much and left red n itchy spots on my body.
I Hate Mosquitoes!

get this before I got dengue. lately lots of student got dengue...Scary!!

Spritzer opened a booth in our campus to introduce their drink Tinge. 

INTI Nilai campus always have this kind of booth to introduce or to promote cool staff to students.

Selfie on Memorizing Skills talk 

Group work! Fighting! 

See what our fellow friends from Diploma did? 
hmm... Crazy copying we girls. LOL 

Girl in CFSI 
Foundation in Science Student 
SEXY and FREE 
She's Sally from Miri, Sarawak! 

Girl in CFSI
Hui Rong. From Wilayah Persekutuan, Ampang. 
we always 38 together and she always said " Selfie Bojio!" 

Girl in CFSI 
ZY, from Kelantan. 
she always calls me Jie ah Jie 
haha I asked her why she called me like that and she answered because I don't have a sister. LOL

Events run, Research runs! 

This was how Edward rotated his lappy to see the piano sheets. 
Salute man! 
He really is a good pianist!


Our relationship builds in this Bridging Program

Our Big day ran! 
15th May 2014 

Yee Jia, The Bff since the day of Bridging started
Actually is my big day too! It was my first time performed in my Uni 
Thank you Shu Rou for the picture. 

Cover of my performance

Is Pictures Time! 

Milo and Mun Jun

Rachel and Yee Jia

The Pianist, Edward

The Violinist, Green

Group Pics

ONE!


TWO!


THREE!

 Rachel and Yee Jia

Yee Jia

Jia Ying

Xing Na, Bobo

Xing Na, Bobo

Jia Ying 

Thank you for Jia Ying with all those pretties Pictures :D 

Say bye to my old twin sharing room! 

Welcome to my new single room!
super loves my room now! Clean and New!


We are people from different place. 
We get into INTI
We knew each other
We work together 
We get crazy together 
We selfie day and night

That's us! 
April Bridging bring us together 

Event success!

That's My Life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads