Saturday, April 12, 2014

Korean Cosmetics Arrived from Qoo10


Finally I can open my parcel! Felt Excited weih ..!! Thank you Seller posted it all the way from Korea.


Seller gave a lot of simple. I think the seller really knew that I like Etude House haha. Almost all the sample were from Etude House.

The Eye Liners and Eye Brown Liners 
-Holika Holika-
-Etude House- 

This was a free gift that given by the seller. I totally have no idea what is this for. Like Lip Gloss. 

This is BB Cream from Etude House. 
Actually I wanted to buy the CC cream but unfortunately it's out of stock. so I decided to get this. 


Face Designing Brightener from Etude House. Tried to apply on my hand, quite shimmer :) 
Colour: Lovely Face.


That's how the brightener looks like :) can't wait to try it on my face. 

Rosy Tint Lips from Etude House. It's like a lip balm + Lipstick. I wanted to buy this because it can form a gradient lip :)

This was my favourite piece!!  The Heartful Moisture Lipstick from Holika Holika. 
The next picture will show why I love it so much! 

The lipstick was a heart shape. Don't you think it was special and cute? 

So, where do I get all this from? I bought it from a website named: Qoo10. You can search the seller name " Always" on the search box. Their price is really reasonable. I always get my cosmetics there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads