Sunday, April 6, 2014

Heun Kee Claypot Chicken Rice.



Sunday, I visited here! Heun Kee Claypot Chicken Rice. This was a very famous claypot chicken rice. Located at a corner of  Pudu. Near to 半山巴巴萨. They cooked all the dished using charcoal. That's why the dished taste super good. 

My Sunday night dinner. Very delightful dinner. 
If you think your nearby house area claypot chicken rice was nice. So please come here and try this!! For sure you will think that the nearby claypot chicken rice taste so so for you. Because this was really best. 

Medium Claypot Chicken Rice RM18 
Chicken damn nice. Usually I don't eat chicken when I ordered it. I will give the chicken to my brother or my mum or dad. haha
But I ate this. Super nice!! I don't know how to descried it. Just GOOD! 




Taufu with sweet oyster sauce. I love it! But my mum said not nice, too sweet. Come on ma nice ma. :D 

Medium Soup for RM12 

I don't really drink soup actually. For no reason I just love this! Everything was just the right! 

Beside all the dishes I show in this post, Heun Kee has a lot dishes too. but all in Claypot. Not very pricey. Pay a little bit to get a better food :) 

Heun Kee Claypot Chicken Rice
Address: 59, Ground Floor. Jalan Yew, Pudu, Kuala Lumpur, 55100.
Call:  03- 9200 1603

Make-up of yesterday! :) 

Selfie! 


Went to Low Yat to buy this! I thought I can just install a fake Microsoft Office but scare my window 8 cannot support so I decided to buy one. it for whole life so why don't just buy one? 

Home & Student cost RM229 

2 comments:

  1. wow. all dishes using charcoal? geng ler! do they put salted fish? =DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup all dishes are using charcoal. That's why taste super good. Like the traditional way cooking! (Y)

      Delete


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads