Tuesday, August 3, 2010

....Sick While Exam....

Haiz... today exam bt monday sick, so unfortunely lo...!!!
So ill la....Aiyo nt bcos of exam me today oso dun wan came to skul de...T^T
So xin ku la... bt today ok a bit d...

Althoug still gt a bit nt well bt still can face for exam...^^
Drink more water... dun eat so oil things n cold things.
Hehe.. all tis oso all my dear had say it to me de..^^
Thnx 4 ur care...

Panda 1st time dun let me eat tis eat tat o...xD
Last time oni me ask her lik tis...LoL
Knw she juz wan me gud la... thnx dear...~~

Haiz nw sick back jor a..T^T
At skul recover adi de, duno y at hse sick agn..haiz...
Yer~(angry)

Today exam no cheat..haha.. all do by myself de..^^
Wish can did well by myself in tis time exam, cos last time oso gt cheat a bit de...
Sejarah gt 2 question din do... duno wan answer bt i still vry happy lo... dun wan cheat...
Moral too... definisi at the last time oni read oso can rmb all... happy^^

Hahaha... tmr PSV adi...!! wan draw wat o??? haiz duno o??
Y dun wan draw scar a??? haha... draw scar fun leh...I pro bt chn hooi more pro lo!!!..xD
My scar on my hand is the best art i ever had...=D
Bt dun wan draw adi... ntg do oso dun wan draw liao, wan be gud girl girl...hehe listen u a...^^

~♥~...靠自己得回来的成绩不管好或不好都会很开心, 因为知道自己努力了,没有后悔...~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads