Thursday, August 19, 2010

今天开心到【爆】……So SOT~~

Today i happy a, reach school already never "Black Face".....hahaha
Today happy o~~
Already so long never so happy lu....
Today got the happy feel....^^
I smile until so so so happy

....Eye recover le....
But still a bit pain

Actually said out the true is only the way to release myself
Just a moment after i said it out
I felt damn free and no stress
But i felt i do like this very evil lo
I said until so straight

I only can say...
Begin this 14 years, this is the first time i do until like this
I never say thing say until so straight
Never even do that before
I so scare to hurt people
So even got thing very fast will forget
Then nothing

But now i know say it out is better
Especially when you really can't stand for it
Say out already will feel all things have release

I so scare to hurt people
But this time really straight dao!!
If i got say what or do what make until you very hurt
I will say sorry...

Don't alway say yourself useless la..
I really hate my dear, darling, baby, bou bui and best friends say themselves " USELESS"
I will scold back de lo
What useless???
Useless cannot simply use de!!!!
And very hate people that scold me or my dear, darling, baby, bou bui and best friend using "USELESS"
Don't know what is USELESS de people go check what it means only say people!!

Today a nood kai ask me math how to do???
I just said i don't how to do
Then he ask me go die, pig brain, useless
Walao!!
I so angry!!
That time still is Encik Iskandar period..
I straight scold him in front teacher
No gave him face!!
Say in good he talk never think before
Say in bad he sohai!!!
Ownself also don't know how to do then scold people
!!!

Lucky la him...
Today my mood good
If not he die!!
I sure D9 him whole day!!!

By the way...
I very very very happy today

I LOVE TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads