Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just What i Think....

Actually today i vry tired and quite no mood. Yesterday nite had a talk on phone vf fren, thn i knw a lot thing. My fren really damn pro... I vry agree wat my fren said! Whn i heard my fren said, i duno me isit sot adi?? I still can laugh until lik tis... Fake man FAKE!!!

Many thing i wont say anymore... Dun ask me wat happen?? Oni will tell my listener, my listener alway will knw me. Got wat my listener oso can catch until wat i say. My listener can read through my mind, read through my heart, read through my from my eye. Wat my mood is, my listener juz need look through my eye thn my listener will know. My listener knw me a lot, i no nit say thing thn can read my mind n tell me wat i am thinking...

Today after perhimpunan we 2 Jati another choosen student stay at dewan thr. We had a Street Smart Program having at thr so b4 recess period we nvr whn in class. Aiyo~ so suck la our bike... LoL....
Cos is time to recess so ask teacher let me go frist cos i gt gastrik must eat. B4 i said teacher ask me dun eat oso wont die wan la, dun eat la. i said i gt gastrik oni she let me go....hehe
Why all lik no mood a???? Wat happen??.... Haiz all sat ntg... shit la.... Alway lik tis~
Ok lo next time until u all ask me wat happen i oso say ntg....=='''

Damn hate whn i ask the person wat happen, why sad, why no mood, bt all oso say NOTHING!!!
Haiz... next time i dun wan ask adi... lik me so fan~
Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing.....>,<'''

I vry happy u told me the true... I alway wan u to tell me lik tis. Bt u din do.... Nw u told u knw i vry happy de lo. Cos at last u tell me wat u r thinking...
Hopes will be always lik tis~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads