Saturday, August 14, 2010

Slightly Changing Like Last Time


Duno isit bcos of sick it make change until vry moody n vry ill last time...

After sick i feel i change back lik last time, more happy n more cheerful. I think started from tis tuesday i become lik last time quite happy de.

Guys, actually if u saw me lik vry no mood bt i am tired oni, dun be so worry.

Last week seldom smile a lot. Just felt sad wat la. Think back actually also duno why? Sorry a make u all so worry about me bt thn nw me ntg adi. Thnx for dear, darling, bou bui, sweet heart, best frens who alway care for me all tis time, thank you vry much~ U ALL ARE THE BEST!!!

Changing back felt better A LOT. Aiyo but duno why today my eyes a BENGKAK!!! T^T... yong sui a!! lucky still gt BB cream help a bit oni looks better, if nt no nit go skul adi. Lik cry dao vry geng last nite, bt i oso din cry. duno wat happen suddenly bengkak until lik tis~

Today yam cha a..haiz.. listen unitl smt tat i flet vry bad de lo!!! Haiz... Juz a small thing thn become lik tis~
Today recess din eat a!!! At ajimal eat bao bao le..hehe. Every friday go ajimal eat full adi oni come back skul. Stupid teacher dun let us go recess make us no time eat... die la!!! bt i oso dun wan eat le...

Anyway, me today vry happy la~
I think my dear, darling, bou bui, sweet heart, best frens all also no nit worry about me adi la...
I alway will be happy starting from now...i promise, it will be juz lik last time^^
If u saw me sad, angry or cry, thn i sure gt thing adi... cos i dun lik to cry and angry people de.
Haha... me vry good de... Me perasan adi....xD

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads