Friday, August 27, 2010

....Damn Bad Lucky....

Don't know why every time when i saw lady bird a that day sure BAD LUCK!!!
Today at bus stop saw it....
I only saw it 3 times
Saw it sure nothing good coming
~haiz~

Nightmare becoem real
go school thought really can pass with peace
...but...impossible...

Just in the class the 1st period than very beh song
ask the boys fuck off la.... the place not they buy one!!!
Still want make until i cry
CB...><'''
So long never angry like today
friend also frighted even meng yuen also frighted already
I threw the pen to the back door, slightly harder than the glasses going to break

At the middle still good..
Until the last few period more shit than the 1st period
stupid la.... he brainless a!!! Or don't know how to throw things??!!!
Aim until so accurate, aim until ME!!!
Still lucky when he threw the broom stick from the 3rd floor to the 2nd floor never aim my head, aim until my head i want him die.
But aim until my leg leh!!!
Stupid stick so thick, once came my leg there
Walao can't walk!!! straight cry....haiz
BRUISE ALREADY !!...><'''

Stupid la... Why want saw until lady bird a....???
Saw until it also nothing good de wo...!!!
Damn la... today mood not good a!!

Want go dinner that time still scold my brother at car.
My father saw me scold him, he also nothing wanted said....
I also don't know nowadays, boys so SOT PLUG!!!??
Just like brother!! I play my phone also want dou dou yeh geh wo!!
Not because my father in car, i sure slap him!!...>

~HAIZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads