Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Like My Day :)


don't know why today felt happy to school :)
took a lot of snake and food to school today 
took it for kar hang and siau lam 
on BM period there was no teacher so..... Time To EAT!  XD
their were eating snake that i brought, so me?
of cause i ate too but not snake
i ate McDonald for my breakfast! woohoo
thanks for buying it for me!!! arigato :D

today full of energy
haven Sejarah never felt sleepy yeah!! 
started to be concentrate already. Never FAIL my Sejarah :X
today Science teacher called me Siau Lam! O.O"
then asked me do the electricity what calculation 
i go told her "Teacher, so easy i SLEPT also know to do." hahaha *perasan*
my math pass geh lo teacher XD!!

lazy to study! OMG @@
but i want many As leh - -!
but i lazy to study leh
how how how?
teacher all say i can do very well 
especially Math teacher, walao she like put hopes on me @@!!
too bad lo.... Cikgu I MALAS! XD

try to control la 
hope i can really concentrate la 
seem i had nothing to worry about now :)


Lumix GF2
<-- LIKEY! :D
i saw it on hatyai, fall in love already hahaha
small and nice
but the price almost same as DSLR - -!
but still likey this XD

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads