Saturday, July 9, 2011

everything....

today i slept late. my mum don't even wake me...
it's ok. but i will still go school even i am late.

thank you to my Lucky Star!! haha
early morning called me. i am late then...
thank you for fetching me to school and the McDonald breakfast.
but sorry for making you and your friend late too.

today i am not really happy + tired.
i work hard and hard.
i getting concentrate.
i being strong and strong.
i just don't want to fail my Trial Exam again.

had 2 times McDonald today.
my breakfast and lunch.


Today Kar Rao competition.
glad for you babe!
Final must do you best! i know you can.
Cause you are Lai Kar Rao! :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------

today someone come asked me want time? want time?
i never answer.
this my thing, time or not time i can control but i don't know how to control my self-esteem.
asked again can think? can think?
i said don't know....

not i don't know just when i think, sadness comes.
i just wanted to protect my broken heart.

everything changed after a wrong.
if time could turn back, i hope nothing will go wrong.
but we don't know what will happen next.
but it's too late....

words of the day:
你不能说我没有爱过……
当我爱你的时候,你在哪里?...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads