Tuesday, July 12, 2011

craziie for sick ! T.T

today i'm sick - -
really felt to breath...
sick sick sick... don't come find me
THANK YOU! t.t

To: strained people!

Don't simply walk please!
know you are strain now, don't even think to touch sport for now.
Don't Drink Cold Water!!
drink already will very slow recover.

From: Mii! XD

start my study from today!
1st of cause my Science la
2nd of couse my Math la
3rd... never think more then that... : P

when tuition i heard this....
share it to you! :D

Next i wanna to share it my JiMuii I'm Sha Bii & My brother I'm Bii Bii won the My School Rock Competition video! 
They really ROCK!! woohoo... :D

Good Luck For them on this Thursday competition again! 

Enjoy! My School Rock Competition ( 2nd#)

ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads