Wednesday, July 20, 2011

No school for today

i am boring that time.
play with he webcam
Filter: Pinch on middle

doesn't looks like me :P

today sick... promise babe never go school if I'm sick.
4am auto woke up ish X(
5.30 the alarm ring - -!
but i am fine that time. once i woke up and drank water.
fever again... so told mum i don't want go school today
sleep back that time i think my temperature is 39°C something

9 i woke up ate medicine ( i don't like)
ok little bit only... 38.2
but i am still hot TT

sick is not a reason to be lazy. plus i'm alone now.
washed all my clothes. make food ownself.
everything do myself.

still need to study :(
still got 1 week few days Trial Exam.
77 days to go for PMR...
but i keep on sick and sick and sick
don't sick on PMR!!

do my porridge really comes??
i am waiting!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads