Thursday, July 14, 2011

full baterry! XD

yesterday went back to school.
BaBa present me a BIG gift - -!
中"头"奖!!! 
the super basketball so accurate hit my head.
that part of my head got a bit pain today...

today mum made me breakfast. 便当 :)
so never go canteen.
with panda stay at my class.

today nothing special. but we let kar hang play until!
super actor! GRR! XD
nothing than good la brother! we always support you.

slept again la! :D
Encik Othman didn't come today.
2 period some more. me and siau lam like PIG! - -
teacher ask us why sleep? LOL
cause tired la aiyo.... ( then slept back)
almost bell ring only woke up.
walked to find panda also walked like drunk people.
belum sedar. :P

so later tuition no need scare la!
cui was charged with full baterry LOL

words of the day: 
18之前的爱叫计时炸弹,20之后的爱叫睡火山 <--LIKEY

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads