Saturday, July 23, 2011

sickness makes me weak...

today never go for Sukan. 
injected yesterday. it's hurt :'(
cant sleep to the left. so cacat la!

Kay that's not important then...

i went to slept at 4am...
my called me on 6am... wth!! still sleeping la~
called me to get my BaBa number... - -!!!!
8.30am... BaBa called me and ask me to go studium on that time 
wth man... i still sleeping -0- + no people fetch me go how go o. 
this is MY FRIENDS -0-zzZ! 

my hand pain like hell!! ish....!!! 
!@#$%^& 
no energy. do things also must avoid the hand get hurts. 

Coughing!!!
damn hate it! :( 
cough until lung also going to drop out. 
so sick for it.....

please fast recover!! 
don't want to be patient again TT

i want be a healthy girl :D 
the forth day, waiting________

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads