Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WTF! X(

today is 19072011
1st wish my Friends Happy BigDay!!
2nd "wish" i had fever + sore throat.

now i feeling to say What The F*CK!!
recover my flu, cough and sore throat last week
why it came back to me! :(
i hate medicine...
every part of my body pain pain pain....

today kinda special!
BM teacher didn't come today, so Minister came in because she relief @@
scary because i'm sleeping -0-
but like me this kind of GOOD STUDENT
she won't aim me geh la.
( pocket with phone) XD

realize that OLD LADY like the f*cking Cik Cheng don't know why will be teacher WTF!
she makes me totally hate her 99!
not i hate Chinese, but because of her. I don't like to do Chinese homework - -
simply scold me!
ah hong came to return the tie for me...
that time ah hong kinda no manners
but i think she had did something bad to him.
then he threw the tie to me. went out.
CB her! scold me so loud in the class.
"翠寧,以后你不要再借人东西啊我和你讲!!!!!!!!"
(cui ling, i tell you a next time don't borrow people things.)
not my wrong also. - -!
that time i also stun already. i'm doing my homework....
suddenly scold me X(
haiz! walk here and there also let her say.
she has no right to bother me and i like to walk here and there a.

it's very suffer for me now...
sometimes damn hot
sometimes damn cold

tomorrow should i go for school?
maybe... t.t

我可以死,可是我不想生病....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads