Thursday, July 14, 2011

my cute day! :D

early morning went out to KK with My BaBa ( kah seng)
brought my sore throat sweet AGAIN! ...

today no PJ. But the boys were playing volleyball!
ish! teacher don't let me join them - -!
then very kesian... sit a side looked at them playing so happy zzZ!

after PJ was PSV.
Puan Hazira came in for 10 minutes.
Then... We Slept for 2 period! XD
gosh! slept until my neck pain @@!

then after recess didn't really listen what teacher said. 
only math i am very concentrate. haha i love puan lena LOL
KoKo, no one be in the English society - -!
so... i am not going too. walked here and there. 

Yo! 
went to friends house today XD
Thanks for the GCB babe! 
so kesian of my this friend's doggy 
buluh banyak + never bath.... smelly erh~~ 
but still cute! :)

today study math! 
i realize..... i really forget so of the chapter i learned before 
bad news...
Need A fot it! 
Add Math next year! 
Work hard! :D

night  nitght world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads