Tuesday, July 5, 2011

i am what in your eyes?? ...

today we speak out a lot.....
today i know so many pass things..... T.T!
actually all that time you just don't trust me! >.<
why???!!!

today i heard some from friend.
why damn sad.
i was so that trust you, but you take me like this?
felt so disappointed....
you always did something i don't know 
don't trust in me? 
haiz...
no wonder what i asked the answer i will get is just "nothing"....
now i see through.....

don't know what to say....
chances, not i don't want to give. but you make me don't know how to give.
i now i am not good, kay?
but you shouldn't do that to me....
you don't even care my feeling at all :'(
i not robot, i not your toys, i not tissues, i not an item that you brought from shopping center. 

i don't know what you take me as?
what i know now is i already lost hope....

maybe everything were same, but someday i realize that actually it not... 
me is me.
you are you.

after this MV i understand......
no wonder 丁当is my idol.... really loves her 101!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads