Thursday, January 3, 2013

Domino's pizza. Le Dinner

 Do you still remember this? The Rm1.50 ice-cream. Miss it so much. When i was a child i often ask mummy to buy me this hahaha. I beg everyone had try this when you are a child, right? It's really a childhood memorise!

So the very first thing i did on 1st January was went to the Tian Hou Temple to have my vegetarian food. ( i not a full vegetarian of cause, but i love it) Woke up early in the morning and get prepare.

After that me and the beloved mum went to Mid.valley for our very first shopping at 2013. Shopping mall were crowded with people OMG @@"... because 1st of January is the last day of those offer and discount. Everyone grabbing their CNY clothes!
So have you grab yours? If you haven, you should go now! ( kinda sad to say that I'm also haven get my things yet)

And CNY coming very very soon! it's on 10 of Feb. i think there is no excuse for girls to shop for the special day right? :D



I think everyone knew what is this , right? that night I didn't went out to have my dinner. SO, mum said : " why don't we just ask for a delivery? " .... she asked me to call OMG.. I was like huh? I have never been call for a Pizza wor? She shouted at me : " Just press the number and open your Gold Mouth la! Or else don't eat! " ..... At the end, i really called to the Domino's Pizza to make an order. Order sucess hahaha :D

We love the Aloha chicken ( small pizze) and the Ultimate Hawaiian ( big pizza) and the side dished is also quite nice. We had the Garlic Cheese Onion Ring and the Breadstix.

If you are the Cheese lover, you should try Domino's Pizza!
Try it now and call Domino's Pizza

for futher information, check out here : http://www.dominos.com.my/

Domino's Pizza free delivery :D (Y)

So 2nd Jan 2013 everyone had start to go back to their school, same as me.
This year I'm sitting for the SPM.. ( OMG heard this 3 words will feel super stress :( not good ) Shall be very very serious on this matter! never ruin my future. Too much Honeymoon when form 4. but lucky is my result isn't that bad also :)
This year will be very difficult to me. Never even have time to play. No planning for outing. Other than STUDY, nothing else :O

This year won't be nice to me, i knw it!!! I think my friends will now because of my pretty new English teacher OMG Puan Paramjit... All my classmates knew that she will being with us this year and we were like OMFG and FML pls. HAHAHA.. but i am 101% sure i can focus when she is teaching. Got good got bad too, depends la :)

Form 5 students, work hard and study well! :)

That's all for today, Good Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads