Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Socks


So so so so so! I received my very first parcel this morning ! ... actually the parcel not sent to my house, but i asked them to send to my mum office so that my mum can help me to pick up the parcel.  
i had ordered these pieces on 3 January and i received today. Super good service they have... Super in love with these pieces, The bunny sock and the poker dots. 

Lately i'm having onilne shopping. seem i don't really have time to go out to walk around and get all my pretty clothes and accessories. so i decided to buy something ... shall say many things from the online shop. 

So wondering where do i get them from? ...  90's 潮爆服饰馆 , want to order anything from there, you can kindly find 林定( 布丁)  or Vege Lim ( 林菜菜)  their the shop owner. Super good service and kind! why don't you try to get something from them? good quality!! :D  
they really have alots of cool thing in their shop! faster check it out! CNY coming!  


have to sleep then! have to wake extra early tomorrow. 
i'm having english class tomorrow at school. another tragedy because i didn't read the novel that my english teacher asked us to. I'm gonna slap by the fat thing  D: 

Good Nights Nana! -0-zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads