Thursday, March 31, 2011

our future XP

today last few period don't have teacher
whole gang "helmet Family" push the table together
we sat together talking fei hua XD
topic is " OUR FUTURE"
sure many people laugh one hahaha~

talk about after form 5 (18 years old)
cui : i after finish form 5 100% go out stay!! rent house 
xiao ling: oii!! high 5... me also!! XD
(5 second later)
xiao ling: ehh!! stay with me cannot bring BF come house.
cui: -.-''... want you say meh, i go BF house stay la. hahaha
xiao ling: ya hor! XD me also~

(collage life)
cui: after form 5 i wish to take medical ^^
xiao ling: i want account
cui: oii helmet lian.. what you want to be??
wei lian: don't know o.
cui: -.-'' go sapu lantai la you.

(after collage)
xiao ling: i want marry before 25 got baby on 26
cui: wtf??... so fast think dou baby -.-''.... should got honey moon 1st!! XD
wei lian: you 2 a.. good la. me leh the only son cham dao~
cui: ya wor... next time you marry liao had to take care 3 people hor~
wei lian: ya la... dad mum and wife -.-''... got baby more die
xiao ling: haha like me still got other 4 sister XD
cui: good lo~
xiao ling: i want my BF must the age bigger then me 1. 
but now my BF smaller then me 6 months, i a bit beh song
cui: go die la you... so care for what o?? beh song then want how?
me mai also small then me, nothing 1 ma.
wei lian: i think i want 27 or 28 only marry better.
xiao ling: wah!! so old only marry??@@
cui: cheh boy nothing de ma. they always find de GF also smaller then them de la
xiao ling: but see a bla bla... your son 20 you adi almost 50 lo.
wei lian: nothing de la... important must earn money only marry.
no money no nothing marry gao bi meh. 
cui : oii helmet!! agree!! XD i also like this think leh~ 
ya lo earn money already go travel here and there only think baby la

(be mum and dad)
xiao ling: i want 2 children enough 
cui: me a?... don't know XP
wei lian: 1 enough lo!! too many i pokai, have to take care 4 people die X.X
xiao ling: haha... ya lo too many very noisy.
cui: en lo XD 

(stupid things)
cui: wei lian, next time your son ask you " daddy why your "there
so big? what you say?" hahaha
wei lian: LOL!!! tell him next time big liao then will know la
cui: kar hang leh??
hang: i will say because my 1 stronger then yours!!
cui: hao xin la!! stronger to shoot " bullet" la.
hang: haha or tell him to do with his mum!! 
cui: za dao!! -.-'' bian tai dao sii

our future was damn stupid XD

haha that's all :DD

1 comment:


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads