Tuesday, March 29, 2011

GRR... Today Too Tired -0-zzZ!!!

alarm ring many times i also can't heard 
until 5.45 only i woke up @@
too tired....

bath already tie my hair
my father came to fuck me >.<
said what today today what time back what what...
 asked me wash the shirt==!!

no mood then father can like that 
huh... if me like that scold me already lo XP

don't care la....
                                   
actually wanted to go for badminton geh
father scold a-.-''
then don't want go lo...>.<
open mouth close mouth then TMD!! 
what o??... simply scold people sucker TT

reached school
everyone asked me "cui ling! what surprise o?" 
i macam mong cha cha :" har?... orh he buy me shoes lo."
XDD... i am still dreaming 
walao yeh~... tired dao a!! 
i feeling to sleep~!!
when having science class was most funny 1.
i and siau lam really feeling to sleep 
me leh most good cause in front of me is a 肥仔 XD
cover me... i sleep on table... 
siau lam leh kept on tahan to open her eyes@@!!
 me more funny! i sat at the stool... slightly fall down!
hahaha... keep on looked at clock 
looking at teacher like listening hypnosis song -0-zzZ

whole day feeling 
S.L.E.E.P
-0-zzZ!! 

thats all bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads