Monday, March 21, 2011

i meet her today!! WEEEH!!!


after school 
the first thing is to meet kar pig! hehe

met her at Oversea that mamak
her bf and xin yi also following today :D
and poh leng and tat meng also followed me went there 
poh leng and tat meng sat another table
then me sit with kar pig they all :D

her bf not bad ma!! very friendly leh Y^_<
xin yi also! very nice girl

this was my first time meet her and we had a nice talk
haha... first time meet then we chatting non-stop leh!! 
I REALLY LOVE HER!!

 she is same like me.. SCOTT hehe
actually we meet on the camp before :)

opps cant talk long
i had to go badminton then! :D
confirm next time i'll yam cha with her again! 

paii seh >.< 
today forget pay the maggie goreng
next time belanja back kar pig! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads