Saturday, March 29, 2014

Estana Curry House



That's my Friday lunch! This was my second time to lunch here with my colleagues at Estana Curry House. 
Most of the people who lunch there will order Banana Leaf. 

The Banana Leaf here was really nice! It's like vegetarian actually, because the side dishes were vegetables. The staff there will set up everything for you, but maybe some dishes you think you will never eat so just tell them that you don't want. Ohh yah! They will serve the banana leaf will a soup. As a Chinese, I think the soup taste weird for me because it taste sour, but slowly I can accept it and felt it taste good. :) 

So this cost me at RM7. If you think that you need more rice or other dishes, kindly rise up your hand and the staff there will bring it to you. No extra charge, JUST RM7
But if you need any fried fish or meat, these will really cost you a little.


TGIF! Count down 1 DAY ! Back to student life! NO public transport after all.. :) 
Working is not like what the youngsters think that happy and easy. Boss will never be like teachers talk to you in a polite way. Competing are everywhere. Don't have school holidays. Sometimes you may work overtime. May facing hard time. You will never have lots of time with your friends like how you usually chit-chatting with your friends in the class. 

So be happy to be a student! You will never be a student forever maybe just a 20 years to be a students then you have to work up to 40 years. 
Don't you ever think that be a student is very good? I do miss my friends in the secondary school. But now I am going to university to meet new friends. :) 

"Cherish everything you have now. Never wait until it's too late."

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads