Saturday, March 22, 2014

Upcoming Korea Cosmetics

This post is about the Korea cosmetics that I bought on Qoo10. I haven receive it but just introduce some good products. In 2 weeks time I think I will receive it.



This is Etude House Precious Minral BB cream Bright Fit. It has SPF30/PA++, not just cover but protect too.

I choose this because I prefer products that will brighten your skin after you apple on your face. Like everyday I watch Korea drama the woman actors' face were so bright and so fair. Actually the Precious Mineral collection BB cream have 2 type. Bright fit and Cotton fit.

Bright Fit will be like shimmering after you apply on your face.
Cotton Fit will be more smooth but not shimmering just like very natural type of BB cream.


This is Etude House Rosy Tint Lips. It like a lipstick + lip balm. Its really moisture. 

I choose to buy the Rose Fatal. As I am so pile. my colleuges asked me to choose something more to red. 



The Etude House Styling eyeliner. It look pretty cool! Because I'm finding a eyeliner that can draw out a thin line. Thin line will look more natural and charming. I think drawing a thin line when going out on a daylight will be much better. Thick line will be more suitable for night events or certain date.





Etude house Drawing Eye Brown. I choose the dark brown. I need a eye brown liner because my eyebrown don't grow evenly. 



Etude House Face Designing Brightener. I choose Lovely Face. I want a Bright and More Shiny Brightener. I think to buy Wanna Be face but I think it will never work well on my face. As I read the reviews, Wanna Be face will be more natural and no so bright like what I want. 




Here is another eyeliner. The Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner. I think Holika Holika eyeliners are quite good too. But if get it from the store out there will be 2 times more expensive. I bought the Black Crystal instead of Black. Last time I bought Stage eye liner with black crystal too. It had a little shiny pearl after you draw it on. 




This Holika Holika Lipstick had impressed me at the first sight. As you can see, it is a heart shape lipstick! So nice! I choose Candy Red. Because it's more suitable for Asian who had lighter skin complexion. 

That's all for today! Got to get ready to head to friend's house! Stay Tune for the next post! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads