Sunday, May 29, 2011

what the hell

nothing to say about morning 
not important now!! 
something worst then that happen 

11pm my auntie came to my house over night
don't know why was she so that Sampat"
she go told my mum that i got boyfriend anything @@
somemore my cousin sister show her the picture 
i hold hand with a boy 
@@!!! 

my mum heard she roll the eye to me... 
ask me isit got bf?... i said no.
but scare she don't believe 
anything la.... i really want pray now!! T.T
she better don't go tell my dad 
if not.....
" sorry Mr.yip, i going to leave K.L"
that time my dad won't treat me as her daughter anymore 
he will throw me to the Welfare T.T

i really scare now!! 
i don't want leave K.L 

if can i really hope he will block(FB) my cousin sister 
i think she will always go and check out his profile 
she know a lot things now 
OH GOSH!! 
i block her already so she can't saw the picture 
but never think that she found it on his profile
WTH!!! 

i really feeling to cry
yesterday just fix a problem 
today came this, more worst 

if my dad knows 
he can bite me, can slap me, can do anything to me 
but i really don't want to go to Welfare 
i really don't want leave K.L 

haiz.... 
HOW? 
T.T

faster online la..... please please please T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads