Sunday, May 15, 2011

Love Outing

the original picture
i am feeling boring staying at the house 
GRR!! 
want to go out!! 

tomorrow don't let me go out 
i also won't go school
Pemalas XD

i want go ice-skating!!! 
suddenly mad for going there
hahaha can say i really miss the ice-rink :DD

*actually i haven ask my dad* XO

lalala... i really want to go 
i want i want!!! 

can't go also i going to school find kar rao :))
need my pendrive to do something 
hehe... my competition 

pass up my form on friday
hope i can do well GUA!! :P

tomorrow hope i can go 
i want go
i mad already!! 

just now asked my dad 
my dad act never heard!! 
RAWR!! i want go ice-skating TOMORROW T.T 

i am too HYPER now 

hmm... tomorrow if i wear like this go school
don't know the guard let me in anot :P
i malas make-up 
natural :D

SUNWAY!!! weeeh love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads