Sunday, May 8, 2011

Please...

i realize that i really change between this whole week 
.......
suddenly felt i very different 
ownself also felt weird 
maybe i'm forcing myself to do something i don't really like to 

never feeling to swallow anything in 
just respect what mum said 
today mother's day 
sorry that i forgot 

10th May. Mummy's BigDay 
slightly forgot 

sometimes...
know too much 
actually not a good thing at all 

but i knew too much already 
over loaded 
----------------------------------------------------

i hate when i treat like my friends or others with true heart
but what they give me back?
they give me back just shit
being good to them is like....
to me, i won't bluff my best friends 
but some of them will do it to me 

fucking hate people lie to me!! 
why want lie?? 
i can accept if i am wrong 
just say, i don't mind at all
but once i know my friends lie to me 
everything will change in 360 degree 
so don't lie to me!! >.<
i not that super to face that, i also got feeling....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads