Friday, May 20, 2011

5.02.2011

so lazy to go school today 
but i also woke up 
be a good girl XP
go school !

so how's my day??
erm... just fine :P
nothing special 
just know that 2 ke siiao bro doings somethings
 freaking good things for their beloved one 

oh! i didn't bring my phone to school 
can't took what they do, wasted!! XD

they doing the same thing
wei lian: wrote 520 i love you to his girlfriend but
 she seem like never appreciate that :( sad~
kar hang: he also wrote 520 i love you in one day to My sis Y.T!!
cause something.. he wish she never leave him!! 
haha but he gave me idea and i help him to wrote a letter 
Gambateh bro!! 
*i help him wrote that letter ownself see also laugh seii.but damn sweet!!!*

opps! 
i saw my dear get punished today
so ke lian XD
i know what happen!! 
see i so bad still laugh him 
hahaha XD

~.~ 1st time wrote that kind of "letter"
damn geli!! yeeeerrrr :P
my bro saw also laugh 
i wrote until like he's going DIE 
XD!!!

by the way....
happy 520 babes!! 
have a nice day too!! 

                    【Mr.Yip】

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads