Sunday, May 22, 2011

Silly Girl!! :D

11am woke up today 
went to cut my hair! :D
my ugly front hair became more Ugly XP

erh! so short already :P
see my face, i dislike the front hair 
fine! will regrow again
hahaha 
------------------------------------------

after cut cut my Ugly hair 
me, mum and brother went to the new Terminal Bus 
at the Tasik Selanta there 
i'm being stupid 
wahahaha!! 
 LMAO!!!.... taking picture with the Auto Pay Machine
siiao! XD

 YO! i go poke my brother when he wear this shirt!!
LIKE!! 
hahaha 
i'm looking fat in the picture XP

 this my leg! XD
but this is not my Fipper 
it's mum 
i help her choose this colour
Club purple+Apple Green 

asked mum to buy me another pair 
Brown+Orange 

nice dao....>.<
but she said...
" buy what la! your flip-flap can buy 3 pair of this"
=.=!! 
 had a cup of original Cappuccino
in 7-11 :D

i love cappuccino!!
 hehe.... that's me and mum :P
in the life 

 囧!!
my rabbit teeth 
hahaha....damn funny la! XD

 mum driving!! :D 
nothing do so take my mum 

stupid la weeii! 
XP

wakakakakakakak!!
i'm TOOOOooooo HYYYPEERRR!! 
don't know why took so damn stupid picture XD

chicken little eye @@

Pig pig!! XD
being stupid yesterday! 

i love to be stupid! woohoo~

lately so happy don't know why 
everyday happy happy happy!! 
hahaha... i think is because dad never at house 
so no people Ngam me 
wakakaka!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads