Saturday, May 7, 2011

be myself

amazing shoot... damn meaningful when you use your heart to see this picture
nowadays i really not happy at all
 seldom talk 
seldom smile 

seldom talk because...
when i feeling to tell out something
no one really care about 
i  am serious 
but no one taking it serious 

i seldom smile because...
i had no energy and the soul to smile 
everytime i smile i know was fake 
so i rather don't smile 
after that was just making me feeling to cry 

already one week didn't really talk to him 
not i don't want to talk 
is just something make blocked me 

the only best friends knew
but i knew that they won't tell 
hopes so...

suddenly i knew so many things
haiz...
this week i like got sickness
- - don't know why i will suddenly very down 

maybe this time i can't take it up again 
it was to heavy for me 
give me some times
i'll try to take it up and put it to anywhere else 
hope i can do it 

i think this is the 1st time i being like this upon this 15 years 
really 1st time 
i not really angry actually 
i just don't really know what happen to me already 
i lost

if 1 day i changed 
will you forgive me?? 
i am sorry 
sorry that i changed not like me anymore 

but i want the original you
the original smile that i saw
the original side you have it
always the original like last time....

Be Myself, Be Yourself 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads