Sunday, February 16, 2014

Birthday at Three Little Pig & A Big Bad Wolf



My lemonade which recommended by the waitress there. So refreshing


First! I came here for the first time.. And I don't know what to order. I look at the menu for 5 minutes. I read the ingredient and this seem very delicious. So I decided to order this. 

When it served to the table, I was like huh? Wtf I ordered? All those crispy things. French fries, fishes and oyster that I really hate it. 

Don't you think oyster taste YUCK? It's not nice at all.


For the very truth, I don't really felt happy on my birthday, even the past few days too. I got scolded like from 3 people. 

I know I am 18. I shouldn't be that childish to complaint my life here. But I think a18th birthday should be memorable, isn't it? 

Father don't remember my birthday, mother said that I am so heartless because I went out for dinner with my friends, and soooo sooo la.  

I got the best birthday from you all. Well thank you so much.

Fortunately, my two girl friends were still bringing me out for a delightful dinner at Bangsar village. 

Before i get down from the car, they gave a cakes that came with a candles. 

Not only them, other friends that I knew them when I worked for Sony roadshow, they wished me too. 

Thank you for brought me out for a nice dinner. 




Lately, I love to use this apps " Photo Blender" 
It really make my photo look great  highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads