Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My belated birthday



Cappuccino at coffee stain by Joseph. 

For the very very very truth! I think their coffee are exactly good than the other coffee I had drank before. And the price is very reasonable for me. Actually is not really big cup, it's just a standard cup of coffee. Why not to pay for a better coffee? 

I do love so much and I am coffee addicted. Hence, I stop drinking coffee for a while. Not very good for health if you drink coffee like everyday.

Cappuccino RM9.35 including with service charge.


Belated birthday surprise from my cute friends.. Yen Chyi, Kar yen, Yue Sum and Xiong Yao.


My heart shape cake


I wish.... I wish my wishes will come truth!!


My Beloved Friends!!
Yue Sum, Kar Yen, Yen Chyi and Xiong Yao! :) 

Xiong Yao! Actually I know me long time, but we don't talk at all until he appear with them. I am so shock because he came to chat with me on wechat XD 

Okay! No need be shy shy again weih!! Kawan ma!


切啊!hahahaa happy birthday Venice !


Say cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads