Friday, February 14, 2014

Our first anniversary 💋

This is our very first picture at our first trip at Malacca. It's a very memorable picture to us. Because that was the first time I see after we been together. I was so shy.😳

Today is Me and Me.B anniversary. We being together for 1 years. We starts together on 9/2/2013. Actually that day was the first day of CNY if I am not wrong. 

I didn't I think that I will be with him. Cause he is older than me 5 years. Person like him should get a mature girl but that time we been together I am just 17 years old and still in secondary school. 


That was the second picture we took at pavilion Bens. That was the first time he came down to KL just to find me. 

He doesn't work at KL, but it's okay cause work is important. He doesn't need to see me like everyday. Everyone needs their own time too. ☺️

Everytime we met up, we just have to wait about few months later to see each together again. 
My friends were very shock after I told them this matter. They were asking how can we after our sweet time? Don't you guys miss seeing each other? 
Hmm I think it doesn't matter so much, so is him. Sweet time doesn't means like we need to stick together whole and night. 
Of cause we'll miss each other. Through this we will be more cherish those time that we can meet up and have a great talk, right? 😙



No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads