Tuesday, February 11, 2014



Lunch time!!! 開工大吉!



撈生!HUAT ah! 

So many food. A delightful lunch with colleagues  

We had our lunch at Hakka restaurant 客家飯店. The food there were not bad. They served it quiet fast too. 
There were so many food to choose, for me I will choose the " Suan Pan Zi" 算盤子. It's a very famous food for Hakka people. Suan pan zi is very hard to make because it need times to make and cook. For the Suan pan zi at here, they really made it so delicious. High recommended! 


Herbal jelly as dessert. Yum yum ! 



Dinner for today... Instant noodles 
Actually I don't really feel like eating instant noodles because I am on diet. The reason why I still eat it because my mum and n brother do not want to eat dinner.

So boring la, always want to think what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The worst decision 


Including with 3 different ingredient in the packet.


tadaaaa! My Penang white curry noodles was done! So hungry 


First time received ang paw that comes with Singapore Dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads