Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kinda Funny..=D

wah this few days many funny things happen...=D
never post blog cause mummy said cannot on computer...Y.Y
by the way, never mind

yesterday is day that that was most funny day
laugh until me stomach pain...XD
i think non-stop keep laugh already 15 mins


1st# story starts....
yesterday went to pasar malam around my house there
i saw choon kit and his sister...=)
than my mum said she wanted to buy mop
kay lur....
then damn freaking funny thing happen
i siao already a reach home play with the mop with my brother
i think back also laugh sei me... don't know why with like this macam 鬼上身
go take the new geh mop make my brother's face
keep on poke his " 时碑胎"(stomach)
then brother come chase me...XD
my mum shout at us!!...O.O
gonna whack us~... we 2 run in to the room and lock the door
hahaha..damn funny

just now went to jogging and badminton
stupid thing happens again...=.=ll
play badminton with my brother really 呕血
ask him play nicely la... then open ball left right right left
going to fish him de la... then we had a talk 
said who can't hit the ball geh go pick up the ball
i keep zet him, said :" zap the ball la... bla bla bla"
make him very beh song
hahaha.... i very bad o then open the ball same like him
right left left right... actually purposely 

sienz jor play with him like this
tell mum i go jogging a whole park 
ask her wait me at the main door
=.=ll
jor already 1 whole park
not they wait me is me wait them....-.-ll
ask my brother come jog with me
told me what a :" 我跑不动,没有力"
go die la... so fat run a while will die meh~
at least i know is my lung's capacity is much more better than last time...=D

i at the main door wait wait wait saw the sun quite nice geh^^
then 6.30pm go home

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads