Thursday, November 4, 2010

Damn Happy Today

today 9 something then woke up
prepare go out with friends
took bus went to ts 

go pavilion watch The Child Eye
=.=''... front there nice only
then behind sienz sei
the end no meaning
all MATI...-.-ll
few part frighted me... SIAO!!

go eat eat^^
me so "Than"
black pepper chicken rice and chocolate drink a
then go ts
very good with jing wen already.....XD
she so friendly
then walk walk at ts
wa!!..... ah long buy that ring special neh~
go play... damn many sweet... still got toys~!
play until sot jor...wakaka

gasonline drink
>.<''.... ah mong!!!....nothing to say....XD
keep make me and dear la~
blekk =P
anyway still fun geh^^

back lu back lu
father call bao phone~!!
walao wait the stupid bus a!!....>.<''
wait until jor never stop
pass over gek sei me!!!....ARH!!~
talk with wei jun
we wait at there like begger
lucky got wei jun with me
people come kacau me...=.=
9 only reach home~
aiyo father go eat lucky sei today^^

sdo lu... today X2 exp~

我会记得这一天

Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads