Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 86 of 2014...


Maggi Goreng Biasa RM4

This was my food for today's lunch!! I went to Nz Curry House with my colleagues. 

This Nz Curry House is located a the back of Pavilion Shopping Mall. It really deep in actually, if you are not working at KL for a long time, I don't think you will find it. It just hide a corner. 

Well, you should try their chicken!! their Nasi Ayam smells really good! I ate the chicken before. Chicken not oily and good! Recommended !

Location: Jalan Sultan Ismail (behind 7-Eleven (7-11) Building), 50250 Kuala LumpurKuala Lumpur
Chatime on Tea Time!! Thank you to the great colleagues who walked to Chatime @Pavilion and take away for us! 

Hmm.. I just don't know what to drink. So I just simply chose Grass Jelly Roasted Milk Tea. :) 



Finally I get my powerbank bank from the service centre at Low Yat Plaza. I been waiting for 3 weeks. 
Yoobao is really a good powerbank. Even though it had problem after I charged at the 3rd time. But this is still a trusted brand.  



My coughing seem like getting serious day by day... :( 

I can't take the medicine on weekday because I am working from Monday to Friday. If i really take it, surely I will be the sleeping beauty the whole day. Yawning the whole and can't focus on work. So I just leave it and drink a lots of water, still can't cure. 
What can I do to recover faster?? 

I am going to check in to my new university. I don't want to bring my sick along with me. :( 

credit by Google Images

Just a friendly reminders, have you enrol to a university? If you are a 2013 SPM students, I think you should really go for a higher education level. Human should improve themselves everyday. Learning never stop!

Maybe a lot of you are still wondering which university or college should go or what course you should choose, right? 
For me I do it all by myself. Before I get my SPM result, I decided to go for INTI International University. I did research and send emails to university. I am just same like many of you out there, I got ZERO about university and college. But I know I should find a way to know and understand everything so I make an enquiry with INTI. 

One of the counsellor called me and explained all the details with me on the phone and I also visited the campus located at Nilai. Met up with the counsellor face to face and she had explain to me more details. Parents and I are really happy with INTI. I going to start my Bridging Program on 7th April. 

So, just go make a call with the University and the Colleges counsellor. They will really help you! :) 

2 comments:

  1. how much u bought the YooBao? yup trusted brand but a lot of fake one in the market. =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it for RM100 at PC fair.
      You can go Viewnet, located at Low Yat 3rd Floor. I sent my powerbank there and they will help you send to the Mobile Dot Com HQ. Original piece :)

      Delete


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads