Sunday, March 2, 2014

PC EXPO @ Mid Valley on 23 February 2014


I got my new gadget! HP Pavilion 14- n050TX Black Metallic with Intel Core i5 processor.

Hmm... some of my friends ask me why buy i5? should go i7 girl! I was like " i7 like needed another few hundred la guys. I don't need so good de processor also la, I just need it for Internet, assignment, blogging and watch YouTube only."

By the way, I still love it so much. No need to care so much about what other said. HP Lappy I still love you!!

After few days I brought it back.. Something happen to my lappy. I found that it didn't had any sound to be hear at all. I thought I did on the volume but I did.
On the next day, I called the HP care centre and ask them whether what's wrong with my lappy. They asked me to download a freaking huge file that never will be downloaded finish. Get crazy straight!!
I searched on the Internet for the service centre, and I found! I took along my lappy go the Low Yat 3th floor to let them check my lappy and they told me that was a hardware problem and have to send it back to HQ. The guy who check my lappy saw my receipt, he asked to change one to one with the seller.

Lucky! I got to change a new one on that day. Everything is okay now!



That's mummy phone! She got so happy after she bough it back. At the beginning she said she was very lazy to the Fair held at Mid Valley. But when she went there and she brought it before I get my lappy. LOL!
Still Happy for her! I can whatsapp her now.



Brother's fake Beats headset and the cute little bluetooth speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads