Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Food and Drinks @ Berjaya Time Square



Double-M 得宝
Small Sausages ( 4 Pieces) RM5.50

This is the small sausages with black pepper sauce. It is a pork sausage. Super Recommend!!




Double-M 得宝
Big Sausage Rm4.50

OKAY! I know it look weird, but really taste good. Me and mummy will never miss it every time we visited Berjaya Time Square. There are many sauces to be choose but I prefer the Original one. :)

Location:
K-03-07, 3rd Floor, Tiny Taipei, Berjaya Times Square, 1, Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, 55100.



Share Tea @ Berjaya Time Square.

The reason why I will order this is because I am so lazy to think what should I drink when I am so thirsty. and brain stuck. Easy and fast, so I decided to order Grass Jelly Milk Tea!

Actually on the broad, I saw it was " grass jelly milk tea with pearl". Before I ordered, I said I don't want pearl only grass jelly. Then the guy at the counter show me his weirdy face like " Ya, I know is only Grass Jelly and Milk Tea, right?"

Hmm I sure that I never see wrong lo. The board really write there Grass Jelly Milk Tea with pearl.



喂!老友 @ LG Berjaya TimeSquare KL
They have only one size, it's RM5.30 per cup.

My Favourite Japanese Cucumber Smoothie! The best and the healthiest drink ever! You should visited them! I hate Cucumber actually but for no reason I accepted this and list this in my favourite drinks. Actually it don't really taste cucumber much, mostly soya taste actually. They blend the cucumber cubes with the soy power and added in ices :)







No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads