Thursday, March 6, 2014

INTI International University @ Putra Nilai



This will be my future University!

INTI International University. Located at Putra Nilai. From KL to the campus will take 45 minutes to reach if there is no traffic jam.

The reason why I choose to go Nilai campus is because I think this campus will really let me concentrate on my study well. Its very far away from the town area and so kampung.
Maybe when starting time I will really not use to it but I will try to. As I will be at there for 4 years, I should learnt and adapt to the situation.

Nilai may not like KL have so many Malls around but the uni have so so so many great and adventuring clubs to take part. So, I think it won't be that boring as what I am thinking now. *stupid minded*

Cheong Zer, one of my friend from my secondary school there. So happy that at least there is someone can help you up on the first day!






credit from: INTI web page

This will be the library!


credit from: INTI web page

Lecture Hall!




credit from: INTI web page

The Cafeteria!


credit from: INTI web page

Pool and Snooker


credit from: INTI web page

Swimming Pool!




credit from: INTI web page

Gym Room!

Wow can Keep Fit! GOOD!





The Music Room!
I am so going to join ! Glee Club!



Hall / Badminton Courts



Bakery!



Okay! that's my Uni environment.
I am going to start my Uni life on 7th April 2014. I will join the Bridging Program for 6 week before my Orientation Day. The counsellor suggest me to join because I can take some time to get use to the Uni and etc. Try my best to get more knowledge :D

After my Bridging Program end, my Foundation in Business will start one 25th May 2014! So excited! Daddy and Mummy were happy  that I choose a good Uni. I'm happy with it too! That's the great part

Before Ending... Hope SPM result that coming out on March will really get good grade la! I know I can! Waiting! Hoping! Praying! It can help me to cut down some tuition fees! God Bless Me! TOLONG! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads