Monday, March 31, 2014

FoodTalk@ Kuchai Lama


Cappuccino of the night at FoodTalk, Kuchai Lama. 

Look great but taste bad. Name cappuccino but taste like hot chocolate? So wrong. Super sweet too. 

 Not recommend to anyone to order this when dine in at FoodTalk, Kuchai Lama. Doesn't worth to waste money on a cup of "cappuccino" 

Cappuccino. RM4.90 


Is she again! She appeared in my FMFA post! Yup, is Yen Chyi! ❤️

Have a date with her yesterday night. Thank you for bringing me out again. Everytime she will purposely drive to my house and fetch me out to yam cha. She is one of my BFF, the cute one :) 

Sure will miss her after I leave KL. Yesterday was the last met up before I leave.

I will be back! Wait me... 


The long lose friend Wei Lok! I knew him when I started to go tuition. He like damn funny weih! We can get in to any topic. XD 

So the guy with cap is Edwin. I just knew him not very long. This was the second time I met him. Nice to met you silly! :D


Camwhore with silly 😁


Btw, I am still a sick human. Still coughing but getting better after I took medicine this few days. 

I just hate to take cough medicine. Because it not pil. Just like those baby medicine, watery and has a weird taste. Eiiihhhhhhh...! 



So so so! I am happy to say that today is my last day of work. Thank you for the collegues, kind and funny. See you, guys!! Keep contact on FB! 
Openrice operation team, designers and one of girl in marketing team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads