Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bens@ Pavilion Belated Birthday


Okay! I was "cheated"  my my friends yesterday. Shouldn't say cheat la kay. Haha they plan a surprise for me actually and I don't even know anything at all. 😝 

Firstly I thought only three of them purposely come to pavilion to have dinner with me because we long time no see. But, when I am look at the menu and deciding what to order and 5 of them came out from behind of me! OMG 
Shocked! 

They purposely came here to celebrate my belated birthday. 🎂 
So surprise!! Really never thought they will really come here for me 😭 so touched❤️ 

Soooooo.... We all had our dinner at Bens@ 6th floor Pavilion 


I ordered a plate of spaghetti pomodoro. It's just tomato sauce and few pieces of tomato. The taste just so so only. 

Speghetti pomodoro RM24



This was my favourite drink at Bens! when I first visited Bens this is the first drink I ordered. Taste 101% perfect! 👍 

Lychee Lime. RM9.90 


This was the big bunny that my friends presented me yesterday. So cute and fluffy and colourful ❤️
So I also 155cam height and the bunny was until my waist 🐰 

Thank you guys! 👫👬 An unexpected belated Birthday celebration was really surprise me! Haha I am the oldest among all of them. Everyone is going to be 18th. All big boy and big girl d! 

Thank you to👉 Sze Yoong, Chen Hooi, Jia Jung, Khai Keat, Kar Hang, Wei Lian, Zhi Fung, Bryan.


So that's was the picture I took yesterday. Haze become more and more serious everyday! Hardly Breath... 😵

Today I forgotten to wear face mask. And I got runny rose and feel my throat so dry after I reached my office. 

Never forget to wear face mask again 😷

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads