Wednesday, March 19, 2014

FMFA 2014 Day 3.. Sad Case!!



That's my look of the day! I think my Earring was really cool haha. I bought it from Happy2u   for RM 4.30 one side.



Make-up of the day! No contact lens No Eyeliner. Simply and Fast make-up. Done in 15 minutes.



Future Music Festival Asia 2014 Stage 1.  I felt so excited that time.



FMFA Stage 2!



FMFA stage 2!



That's my Best Buddy! She is really awesome friend. Being with her, you can just be yourself, free and easy! We are those CraXxy Youngster, Play Hard Work Hard!
Working at FMFA as Stage 2 Drinking Zone crew.

Her name is Yen Chyi. We are not school mates, sometimes we just get in to the same class when tuition. Meet her is really lucky for me! She helps me to get a freelancer job when I am jobless on December. She's a good listener too.



Wopppsss! Something was not right! FMFA official page posted an article and telling everyone that they are going to cancel the day 3 show! We like WTF??!! Serious? WHY?
We want Martin Garrix !!! What a sad case. :(



Drinking zone crews were packing the drinks back into the plastic bags.



My New Friend @ FMFA Drinking Zone Crew! Yee Ling.



His Name is Jay. If I never spell it wrongly. His name should be Jac or Jack LOL I not sure.



His is Joe. :)

Kinda Sad That FMFA Day 3 really shut down. Can't join the rave party.. ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads