Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's Holiday! Shopping day for me! 261212

 READY FOR TODAY's STORIY? so here we go with the Converse All Star ! :)




 #OOTD
Denim jacket from online store 大马购物商城
White Basic from Giordano
Black tight skirt
L.O.V.E ear rings from Padini Concept Store
Gold Digital Casio Watch


So today hang out with le alien buddy, David! he is my alien Dad haha. Seem we haven eat anything before we come to Time square, so at last we decided to go to Kim Gary 

 Before the food served, Lets get some picture! haha that's what we love to do, youngsters!
#Take 1 (david NG haha)


#Take 2 ( i smile so weirdy)

actually... I didn't get this sunglasses back :P But i love it so damn much!! I saw it at F Block Parkarmaya
it's totally is a sexy accessory!

 Walk around, we saw this! Peace Yo Parkarmaya!

Le bro is peace-ing haha!
#Take 1

 #Take 2

 Remember!! Never forget to visit Parkarmaya at Faranheit 88 3rd floor!
There are so many awesome things waiting for you! :D
"The rules are different at Parkarmaya!"

Snap a picture while shopping at Uniqlo @Lot10


After Parkarmaya, heading towards Pavilion! :D 


It's time have dinner! Starving...!  we walking around and thinking what should we eat :O 

Me: Eh! bro what to eat arh?
David: don't know la? feel like eat korean food but mahal 99
Me: okay let's make a deal, i choose Kyori ramen
David: I choose TGI Friday
( throw coin to decide) 
David: Kyori Ramen wor
Me: Don't want la, let's go TGI Friday haha!  

So we were having dinner at T.G.I Friday Pavilion

 okay! Boss looking at the menu! Memang #LikeALouSai

 wtf! He fat hao again lol... haha #Take 1

 #Take 2
 My turn! haha I'm so excited and hoping that my food come faster! :D


Stay Real! :) No Lens just eye shadow... ( feel like wearing Lens is so tiring) 



So this is the present that i gave him this year! We Exchange present :) Although X'mas passed 
The Cha Lan Dou Tee was just released 2 days ago, Sunday
i bought it at PERVERSE @Sungai Wang 
if you love street wear or something extra ordinary you can go there! 
one of the brand love is HypeKillz and Crap 

Hahaha she was really a happy at that moment! :D Thank you for the Present DAVID! i love it so damn the much! i though that he was just joking with me when he told me that he will get me a camera. But he did buy my a Instax mini 7s :) 


 My Food! :) Shrimp Chicken Pasta!
I'll give this 90% cause it's really damn freaking nice with the sauce and the prawn, just the chicken are a little  too dry.
 My drinks! San Francisco.. it's strawberry taste, suitable for girls :) LIKEY!


And now is the Picture time!








 Picture that we took by my Intax mini 7s :) all those memorise!
Film cam is kinda fun and the picture you take are so memorable because 1 shot stays forever!



The Bill of the day! Wow! actually only me and David eating. 2person only. Never over our budget. 1 person pay RM50 nagm ngam hou. 



New Cap from Vinncci accessory. buying without look at the price and the cap have discount i also don't know LOL! when i wanted to pay i was like HUH? why so cheap liao de @@" lol totally shopaholic hehe
#DenimCap

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads