Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!

Merry Christmas everyone! have you bought all your present to give it out? Or have you receive any present yet? 

For me.. i haven buy and receive any present. But it's Christmas ad. Seem all of my friends were busy these days. One of my buddy asked me to exchange present with him! omg excited man! we set a limit which Not over Rm200! ... he ended up told me what i get hahaha but still excited! 

The POINT is! I haven tell him what I'm going to buy for him! First thing is I thinking what to buy for boy? What do he need? What thing that he can use it always but not just for decoration? 

Seriously, this is my first time buy thing for boy :P

But anyway, I know I will decide before 26th Dec.. cause we gonna open our Christmas present afternoon.
We 2 alien going out to the same place but walk separate to get each other's present as well!

So Freaking Happy!! Finally 25th December!! this is my last day of work! Working on Christmas is totally a tragedy, but it's my last day so try be stay happy on Christmas. I know tommorow will be busy like hell, shopping complex will crowded with humansss @@" Rest more and fight till the end!

Good Night guys!!

Any idea what to buy? :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads